Wood-Mode offers traditional framed construction, with the door mounted on a front frame, and contemporary frameless construction, with the door mounted directly to the cabinet case.
Standard construction includes:
- Stained and painted finishes applied in multi-step processes
- Adjustable shelves that seat firmly into place on integrated clips
- Solid maple or walnut dovetail drawer boxes
- Full-extension under-mount drawer slides for a wider interior storage space, with soft-closing action and special stops to prevent the drawers from being pulled out
- Framed cabinets are constructed of furniture-quality plywood for outstanding durability and are lined with easy-to-clean natural maple veneer. Concealed, self-closing hinges open a full 125 degrees and adjust for precise door alignment or exposed decorative hinges that open a full 180 degrees.
- Frameless cabinets are constructed of furniture-quality particleboard for maximum stability and are lined with stain-resistant white or wood grain melamine. Furniture-quality plywood construction with natural maple veneer lining is also available. Concealed, self-closing hinges open a full 110 degrees and adjust for precise door alignment. For a more contemporary look, frameless cabinets are available with white or stainless steel metal drawers.
- Wood-Mode cabinetry carries a Lifetime Limited Warranty. It’s our promise of your complete satisfaction, now and for years to come.